Have you submitted your nomination for RCA’s 2013 Citizen of the Year yet? Time is running out! If you know a deserving volunteer who has helped make Reston a better place, click the link below to get the form and make your nomination today.
- The nominee has been a Reston
resident for at least 5 years.
- The nominee’s actions are consistent with the goals of Reston, and of RCA.
- The nominee’s actions have contributed to the quality
of life in Reston.
- People in need of help have benefited from the
- The nominee’s deeds were done without thought of
personal benefit or recognition.
- The nominee is not currently serving as an elected
public official or a member of the Board of a major community organization (RA,
RCA, or RCC).
The deadline for nominations is December 15, 2013, so submit your form today!